Went to Gil Puyat last Wednesday to have my underarm waxed. :)) It’s my second time being there. First, I was accompanied by my high school classmate and still one of my good friends, Aezel last June 14. I don’t want to bother her anymore if she can accompany me again so I insisted to go by myself.
I opted for a comfortable outfit. and to match the heat of Manila, I wear shorts and sleeveless. And the fact that I don’t have any choice ‘cause my clothes in my dorm were limited pieces only. I can’t do the mix ‘n match thingy. boo me.
So here’s the details of my outfit:
- Sleeveless floral top (can be used as a vest in some instances) - Vintage
- Denim Short - Old jeans reinvented
- Braided leather belt - thrifted for 100 pesos in Tagaytay
- Wrist watch - Anne Klein
- Necklace - divisoria for 50 pesos
- Sandals - divisoria
- Mini Satchel bag - Coach (Vintage)
Click Read More to view additional photos :))